Auckland is a major city in New Zealand and a really cool place to visit while traveling to that part of the world. It is a good mix of urban and semi urban lifestyle and a scenic landscape of the beautiful areas surrounding the city. Auckland is a highly populated city by New Zealand standards and there is a lot of buzz and excitement in the city with lots of places that tourists can visit and have a great holiday. JetBlue Airways flights are a convenient option for easy travel to such major tourist destinations in the area.
Major Places to Visit in Auckland
- Tourists generally like to visit major landmarks of a city. In Auckland, these landmarks include Auckland Civic Theatre, Auckland Harbor Bridge, Auckland Townhall and Auckland War Memorial Museum.
- The main attraction for tourists visiting Auckland is the Sky Tower which is an observation and telecommunications tower in Auckland.
- The hub of activity is the Aotea Square in downtown Auckland where the Aotea Center is situated. The Aotea Center is a performing arts and events center visited by many in the city. It s a cultural center of the city.
- Making JetBlue Airlines reservations to visit such a fabulous city is a great idea. Other tourist destinations in the city include St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Eden Park, Kelly Tarlton’s Sea Life Aquarium and Spark Arena.
- Shopping and going to restaurants is a major aspect of a vacation. Karangahape Road is renowned in the city for bars, clubs and shopping and is a great choice for people looking to have a great time. Other streets near Karangahape Road which provide good entertainment options include Ponsonby and Queen Street where tourists can enjoy and have a good time.
- Jet Blue Airlines Official site will help tourists understand easy travel options to places like Auckland. Around the city there are many other options for tourists like going to gorgeous islands nearby. Waiheke Island and Rangitoto Island are major tourist destinations to visit around Auckland.
Auckland is a must visit destination for most people visiting Australia and New Zealand. There is a lot to do in this multicultural and diverse city. Planning the visit well will make it an easy and relaxing experience for a tourist visiting Auckland. Spending a few days in the city will be a great idea for a vacation, as Auckland is a major tourist destination in New Zealand.